Need For Speed : Most wanted

Vse o igrah, na katere že komaj čakate in jih še kar lep čas ne bo...
NesToR
vseznalec

Need For Speed : Most wanted

Post by NesToR » 23 Mar 2004 19:50

Tukaj je dolgo poročilo iz ene mojih najdenih strani!!!

Yes, better late than never. We've been lagging hardcore with the news. Site hasn't been acting too well and forums are dying. Rough times. Yes. But let's shed some light through and give some hope to bring NFS back to life. The hardcore NFS freaks anyways

Flying around rumor-mill which in turn is now true. NFS8 is in the works. I got small info this about a week ago but couldn't get anything because of people signing NDA, which means they can't say anything because they're under contract.

Anyways, good ol' BCRT gives some info tidbits from Gamespot as they were the ones that decided to prod around and get some info about NFS:8.

You can see the link here and find out about other info on games.

Gamespot quotage...
Quote:
RUMOR #2: Electronic Arts has started developement on another Need for Speed game.

Source: An anonymous tip. Yes, we get these.

The official story:
"No comment." -- EA's Director of Studio PR David Lee.

What we heard:
After being prodded by an excited reader (who gets big kudos), the GameSpot news desk looked up the owners of the dead URL www.needforspeedmostwanted.com. Sure enough, the proud parent of the Web address, which was "born" (or registered) on January 27, 2004, is none other than one Electronic Arts of Redwood City, California. But while EA's publicists demurred, the fact that the publisher is preparing a third Need for Speed Game is about as shocking as another Duke Nukem Forever delay. Besides having a taste for sequels, EA also has a proclivity for making buckets of ducats. Furthermore, the Need for Speed series has been one of their best-sellers ever, with Need for Speed Underground still riding high in the charts nearly four months after its release. Is it any wonder that they want to return to the well?

Bogus or not bogus?: Not bogus.

And there you have it. Return of NFS1? A whole new game? Something so shizamtastic that I don't even know? Hell I don't work for EA

But maybe wishful thinking will payoff. Who knows. Merge NFS1 & 5's physics. Slam in cars from 1-6 and give a GFX engine like NFS:U(w/ support for those "antique videocards" ) and with support for editing cars or tracks(asking for the impossible from EA right?) and you've got yourself a winner back in the community.

However, that's what I think. The game could be totally something different. So take the idea as a grain of salt as most people have been demanding a NFS with such features for a very long time. A couple years now?
[b:10cacc85e8] teh leet [/b:10cacc85e8]