Hard Truck 18 Wheel of Steel

Pogovori o že izdanih igrah, nasvetih za igranje...
Roadkill
r00kie

Post by Roadkill » 15 Aug 2003 14:17

Aha. Al se mogoč spomneš kakšn evropski kamijon. Mogoč Mercedes al pa Scanio. Za Volvota vem, da bo v igri.

bedrC
r00kie

Post by bedrC » 15 Aug 2003 14:59

Hm...upam :), zaenkrat se ve samo za naslednje (to pravijo razvijalci):
1. You say that “American, European and Japanese cars and trucks will be available In R’N’R”.
• Can you list some of them (maybe Volvo FH16 be too…) If you have time can be all of them ;-)
We will try to include as many as possible trucks and cars, that are most popular on California roads. Of course Freghtliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, International, Volvo trucks are on our wish list.
• How many models of trucks exactly will be in game?
It is impossible to specify the exact number at the moment, but we plan to have about 30-40 models of trucks and cars with 4-6 skins each.
• How many colors one type of truck can we expect?
4-6

bedrC
r00kie

Post by bedrC » 15 Aug 2003 15:13

Tole je cel interview:
Hi Jarek,
Thank you for your questions.

Hi Igor,
Thank you very much for your agreement to taken place in next part of small review of Rig'n'Roll. I have some questions from game fans (from TruckPol Forum) you can find below.
We know that this title is still in working state but there is more precise questions to you in relation to your earlier answers.

1. You say that “American, European and Japanese cars and trucks will be available In R’N’R”.
• Can you list some of them (maybe Volvo FH16 be too…) If you have time can be all of them ;-)
We will try to include as many as possible trucks and cars, that are most popular on California roads. Of course Freghtliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, International, Volvo trucks are on our wish list.
• How many models of trucks exactly will be in game?
It is impossible to specify the exact number at the moment, but we plan to have about 30-40 models of trucks and cars with 4-6 skins each.
• How many colors one type of truck can we expect?
4-6
2. The official site of this game is created by SoftLab-NSK. When can we expect that site?
Official site is currently designed by 1C and Softlab-NSK. Hope it will be ready after ECTS exhibition.

3. The subject of Multiplayer Mode come back.
• Is it realized by GameSpy or not?
• How many people can play in Multiplayer Mode?
• Is CB radio in Multiplayer Mode
• Do you know connection types (modem, cable, tcp/ip)?

We plan to implement multiplayer mode in the game. Unfortunately I can not say more about Multiplayer mode right now.

4. Which of these things are available in new release:
• Turn signal and horn. You say that it’ll be but my question is: will other AI truck/cars be respect my turn signal and horn?
As in real life, it depends on what kind of driver you meet on the road; some more polite of them will, some less polite will not.
• AI trucks with their trailers (tractor + trailer). Not only tractor.
Yes.
• Load specific destinations i.e., food to grocery store, cement to construction site, trash to dump, the fuel to a gas station, etc.?
Sure
• Highway tax
Sometimes (Golden Gate toll, for example)

5. Can we expect the R’n’R demo or only AVI demo?
I do not know yet.

6. Can we turn Mafia and Mines Mode (if it occur in game) off by option in config or by cheats.
This question is more approipriate for Hard Truck 2. Rig’n’Roll is quite another game.
7. In Hard Truck series expired orders exists. After delivered time we must pay fine for delay and order disappears. In the real world your cargo is not useless when you come into the warehouse 1/2 second late. Less money OK, cancelled order never. How is it realized in new game.
The delays will decrease your gain and also will assault your reputation.

8. Is Rig’n’Roll is only working title or final title?
Currently it is a working title.

9. The topic of game editor come back. Is possible by you to build game editor not only for truck skins but for some other things to exchange like billboard and trailer skins ?
I can not answer yet

10. We are AI pedestrians available in game on pavement and crossing. Yes, it’s fine. Do we have to mind the road for them (accident) or they are made of IRON ;-)
Yes of course. You should follow traffic rules.

11. The release date is planned in Q4 2004. Is any chance to release this game earlier? Does it depend on Foreigner Publisher?
Rig’n’Roll is a huge project, so it’s release date depends on many different things. In any case we will do our best to complete the development as early as possible.

12. For the ends of the list of questions I have favor to ask of you. Can you tell something more about this game yet?
We are open to comments and ideas still, and would be glad to hear them on the truckpol forum.

Thank you Igor for your time and good work

Best Regards
Jarek
http://truckpol.prv.pl/
Kaj pravite? Real-life trucking...YES!!! Zmigovci, AI bo koncno mela tut tovornake s prikolcam, koncno bomo vozil po resnicnih progah (cement do gradbisca, hrana v trgovine...), ne samo od firme do firme kot v 18wos, 30-40 modelov tovornakov!!! ZAKON!!!

Nah...sam do konec 2004 bo treba pocaka :shock: :( :( :( :evil:

Roadkill
r00kie

Post by Roadkill » 15 Aug 2003 16:50

Jp to bo igra ki ji nebo enake. Ful me vesli tud to, da boš lahko svojega šoferja rutiru npr. v bar. Skratka vse.

HaSaN
amater

Post by HaSaN » 25 Aug 2003 21:44

Ka ves pol bo pa se slapsa od HT 18 WOS
ki jo ze tako in tako kritizirate ceprav je ql

buto
n00b

Post by buto » 12 Sep 2003 17:21

a kdo ve kam in kje in kdaj se vtipka kodo
že vnaprej se vm zahvalujm
buto